Meet the Confirmed ICEM 2023 Speakers
We are thrilled to announce the plenary speakers for the upcoming International Conference Energy and Meteorology (ICEM) 2023, to be held from 27-29 June near Padua, Italy. ICEM is the premier conference that brings together experts, researchers, and practitioners from around the world to discuss the latest advancements and innovations at the intersection of energy and meteorology.
Our esteemed plenary speakers for ICEM 2023 represent a diverse range of fields and expertise, and they will provide valuable insights, thought-provoking discussions, and cutting-edge research findings. We are honoured to have them as part of our conference, and we look forward to their engaging presentations.
- Alberto Troccoli, Founder and Managing Director, WEMC; CEO, Inside Climate Services
- Sue Ellen Haupt, Senior Scientist and Deputy Director at National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR); Founder & Director of Research, WEMC
- Laurent Dubus, Senior Scientist, RTE; Founder & Non-Executive Director, WEMC
- Roberta Boscolo, Climate & Energy Science Officer, World Meteorological Organization (WMO)
- Georges Kariniotakis, Professor, Head of Renewables & SmartGrids Group, MINES Paris, PSL University
- Massimo Tavoni, Director, RFF-CMCC European Institute of Economics and the Environment; Professor, Politecnico Di Milano
- Jinsum Lim, Energy and Environment Policy Analyst, International Energy Agency
- Carlo Papa, Managing Director, ENEL Foundation
- Morgan M. Scott, Director – Climate READI, Sustainability and Ecosystem Stewardship, Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI)
You can meet and read more about the speakers here.
We are very excited to have such esteemed speakers at ICEM 2023, and we are confident that their presentations will stimulate discussions, foster collaborations, and inspire new ideas among our conference attendees. In addition to the plenary speakers, ICEM 2023 will feature a diverse range of oral and poster presentations, panel discussions, and networking opportunities, providing a platform for researchers, practitioners, and policymakers to exchange knowledge and experiences in the field of energy and meteorology.
Don’t miss this opportunity to be a part of this dynamic conference! Stay tuned for further updates exciting announcements on our website and social media channels.
Early bird registration is open until 5th May, secure your place here!
We look forward to welcoming you at the Galzignano Terme Spa and Golf Resort for the 7th Edition of ICEM!
For updates straight to your inbox you can subscribe to our newsletter here.