Welcoming in the new year alongside the first ICEM 2023 sponsors!
Our 7th International Conference Energy & Meteorology (ICEM) is shaping up to be the biggest yet! At ICEM 2023 you will learn about cutting edge Weather & Climate information for energy, including data, forecasts, post-processing, visualisation and delivery, which are indispensable enablers for an effective and timely energy transformation, and a key element to achieve energy system reliability and resilience.
To kick the new year off we are delighted to introduce and say a massive thank you to our ICEM sponsors for their support.
Gold level sponsor and sponsor of the gala dinner RTE is France’s transmission system operator, supplying electricity around the clock to provide quality of service across the country with the support of its 9,500 employees. Every second of the day, RTE controls power flows while constantly balancing supply and demand.
Lanyard sponsor Météo-France is the national meteorological service in the country, supplying vital weather and climate information across France. Météo-France also develops products and services enabling companies to better understand, manage and anticipate the impact of weather variations on their activities.
Talenteco is the first media partner to come onboard. Talenteco works across the sustainability sector organising events, sharing industry news and connecting stakeholders across the ecosystem.
If you would like to support the 7th ICEM in 2023, you can get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more and discuss how to get involved. Not only will you be aligning yourself with the leading event globally for the combined Energy & Meteorology (i.e. Weather and Climate) sectors, but you will also benefit from:
- Exposure during an intensive multi-month marketing cycle to a global audience involved with Energy and Meteorology
- Valuable insights, information and exposure to the latest developments associated with the Weather & Climate community and the Energy industry
- Visibility as a major player in these industries globally
- Broadening your competitive edge through improvement of your image, prestige and credibility in the market
- Differentiating yourself and your products / services from the competition
- The opportunity to develop closer and better relations with core clients
A very Happy New Year to our first sponsors and all our partners and colleagues involved in the planning for ICEM 2023, we can’t wait to see you there!
For updates straight to your inbox you can subscribe to our newsletter here.