"Renewable Energy and the Environment"
>> View the invitation to submit your paper to the Global Energy Interconnection ICEM 2018 Special Issue <<
The 5th International Conference Energy & Meteorology (ICEM) will focus on creating effective approaches for improved weather, climate and water services for energy. An exciting line-up of Chinese and international industry speakers will lead the conference’s keynote presentations, complemented by an exceptional program of parallel sessions and poster presentations!
Targeted workshops, panel discussions and networking events will enable interaction with the conference’s global audience of energy specialists, water experts, economists, scientists, and policymakers working at the thriving nexus of energy and meteorology.
Join us in Shanghai for this unique event!
Please note: there will be Chinese-English and English-Chinese translations available at the conference.
|THE SESSIONS||SUGGESTED TOPICS|
|Weather and Climate Services for Energy||
|Energy resource assessment||
|Forecasting for power-system applications||
|Impacts of energy on the environment (including air quality)||
|Weather and climate risk management||
|Grid integration, storage, and smart grids||
|Energy policy, programmes, education, and cross-sectoral issues||
|Energy Efficiency and Emission Reduction
|Data Exchanges, Access and Standards||
06 April 2018
18 – 20 May 2018
22 – 24 May 2018
Why Should You Join Us in Shanghai for ICEM 2018?
Why attend ICEM 2018?
ICEM 2018 will be the perfect event if you want to:
- Connect with experts in the sectors of energy, weather, climate and water
- Participate in many interactive sessions and solution focused workshops
- Be inspired by panel discussions and presentations from international experts in the energy and meteorology fields
- Find out more about the many thriving opportunities that the nexus between energy, weather and climate can provide
ICEM attendees include:
- Chief Executives
- Energy regulators
- Planning officers
- Water experts
- Financial and insurance brokers
- Utility engineers
- Transmission and distribution operators
- Service providers
- Policy makers
- Researchers and academics
- Optimizing the exchange of information between the energy and the weather & climate sectors
- Learning about the latest and detailed updates in the science, policy, planning and operations in the fields of energy and meteorology
- Finding solutions for common issues encountered by utilities experts, weather specialists and climate scientists by working together
- Enhancing collaboration opportunities between energy and meteorology experts/organisations, including attracting wider contributions to WEMC to broaden its base