- A Troccoli presented ‘Energy Demand, Generation and Resilience under a Changing Climate‘ at the Global Sustainable Energy Partnership (GSEP) webinar, 5 October 2016
- A Troccoli presented ‘Engagement Models for the Earth Science Community’ at the NASA Energy Management Stakeholder Ideation Workshop, Arlington, VA (USA), 27 April 2016
- Audio and visual presentation combined (to be made available soon)
- Presentation pdf
- A Troccoli presented ‘Energy & Meteorology Nexus’ at the 6th International Energy Agency/Natural Resource Canada Nexus Forum, Ottawa (Canada), 7 June 2016
- Ebinger J and Vergara W (eds) (2011) Climate Impacts on Energy Systems: Key Issues for Energy Sector Adaptation, World Bank publication.
- European Climate Foundation (ECF), the World Energy Council (WEC) and the University of Cambridge’s Judge Business School (CJBS) and Institute for Sustainability Leadership (CISL) (2014) Climate Change: Implications for the Energy Sector. Key Findings from the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
Fifth Assessment Report.
- Johnston PC, Gomez JF, Laplante B (2012) Climate risk and adaptation in the electric power sector. Asian Development Bank publication.
- Marquis M (2011) Conference on Weather, Climate, and the New Energy Economy, Bull. Amer. Meteorol. Soc., ES38-9.
- Troccoli A (ed) (2010) Management of Weather and Climate Risk in the Energy Industry, NATO Science Series, Springer Academic Publisher (also available via book stores, e.g. Amazon).
- Troccoli A, Boulahya MS, Dutton JA, Furlow J, Gurney RJ and Harrison M (2010) Weather and Climate Risk Management in the Energy Sector, Bull. Amer. Meteorol. Soc., 6, 785-88.
- Troccoli A, Audinet P, Bonelli P, Boulahya MS, Buontempo C, Coppin P, Dubus L, Dutton JA, Ebinger J, Griggs D, Gryning S-E, Gunasekera D, Harrison M, Haupt S-E, Lee TR, Mailier P, Mathieu P-P, Schaeffer R, Schroedter-Homscheidt M, Zillman J and Zhu R (2013) Promoting New Links Between Energy and Meteorology, Bull. Amer. Meteorol. Soc., ES36-40.
- Troccoli A, Dubus L and Haupt SE (eds) (2014) Weather Matters for Energy, Springer Academic Publisher, 528 pp (also available via book stores, e.g. Amazon).
- World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD) Electric Utilities (2014) Building a resilient power sector.