research findings relevant for operational activities, long-term investment planning and policy making (e.g. for energy security) in the energy industry
ways to manage weather and climate risk by the energy industry, especially in the face of climate variability and change
coordination between experts in weather & climate research and the energy industry to leverage experience and resources
Four ICEMs have been held thus far, with preparations underway for the fifth ICEM! Please click on the links below to view the presentations for each conference.
- The sixth ICEM (ICEM 2019) will be held 24-27 June 2019 in Copenhagen, Denmark. More details to follow.
- The fifth ICEM (ICEM 2018) will be held 22-24 May 2018 in Shanghai, China. Click here for more info!
- The fourth ICEM (ICEM 2017) was held 27-29 June 2017 in Bari, Italy.
- The third ICEM (ICEM 2015) was held 22-26 June 2015 in Boulder, USA.
- The second ICEM (ICEM 2013) was held 25-28 June 2013 in Toulouse, France.
- The first ICEM (ICEM 2011) was held 8-11 November 2011 in the Gold Coast, Australia.