WELCOME TO ICEM2019
The World Energy & Meteorology Council and the Technical University of Denmark invite you to join us in Copenhagen for the 6th International Conference Energy & Meteorology. The core theme of this year’s conference is ‘Exploiting the latest weather and climate technology to tackle the energy transition’.
ICEM 2019 brings together a strong base of academic and industrial participants from the global energy and meteorology sectors.
This unique platform offers you the opportunity to learn how meteorological and climate information can help the energy industry develop more resilient and cleaner energy systems, that will help to mitigate the effects of climate change and global warming.
Join world-leading research organisations, meteorological service providers and energy companies to share valuable insight, knowledge and expertise, through a series of informative presentations, collaborative workshops, networking sessions and business opportunities.
The conference programme includes a welcome reception and conference dinner, providing an ideal opportunity to network with colleagues, old and new.
PROGRAMME AT A GLANCE
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT ICEM 2019
Why attend ICEM 2019?
The 6th International Conference Energy & Meteorology will be the perfect event if you want to:
- Connect with experts in the sectors of energy, weather, climate and water
- Participate in many interactive sessions and solution focused workshops
- Be inspired by panel discussions and presentations from international experts in the energy and meteorology fields
- Find out more about the many thriving opportunities that the nexus between energy and weather and climate can provide
ICEM attendees include:
- Chief Executives
- Energy regulators
- Planning officers
- Water experts
- Financial and insurance brokers
- Utility engineers
- Transmission and distribution operators
- Service providers
- Policy makers
- Researchers and academics
- Optimizing the exchange of information between the energy and the weather & climate sectors
- Learning about the latest and detailed updates in the science, policy, planning and operations in the fields of energy and meteorology
- Finding solutions for common issues encountered by utilities experts, weather specialists and climate scientists by working together
- Enhancing collaboration opportunities between energy and meteorology experts/organisations, including attracting wider contributions to WEMC to broaden its base